0 收藏

分享

ADLAND 在 2021 年的 D&I 是什么样子的?

求开服
有无版本: 已有版本(可提供)
版本价值: 552 元
版本类型(多选): 复古 
下载地址: https://bbs.1vsn.com/
2020 has been a wake-up call for the world after the murder of George Floyd and countless other black Americans. Adland is more aware than ever of the importance and impact of advertising on society. We see industry leaders committing to change, with brands like Sainsbury's challenging racial diversity and lack of representation with ads on our screens. As we celebrate some of the progress we've made in 2020, the VCCP's D&I Collective would like to look ahead and highlight some areas of D&I that we think is time to shine in 2021: Associate Director, Communications Our D&I Collective has been 2020 Transformative Champions, among many other initiatives, we have featured speakers to help educate and challenge partners' thinking in all areas of D&I.

The topic that stuck with me the most was Sa 丹麦电话号码表 dia Siddiqui's talk on the importance of language, and I hope 2021 is the year we are more vigilant in rooting out problematic words and phrases. Sadia's IG account is a great place to start understanding the enormous impact words can have, especially when it comes to equality and representation, and learn about simple ways to make the language we use more inclusive. Sonia Gilchrist - D&I Director + Business Director A lot happened in 2020, most of which we want to forget. But a positive result is seeing more people talking passionately about D&I and fighting for real change. I am personally energized by this shift in our industry. But there's also a noticeable increase in tension for many -- worries about the tone of creative work, casting "right," saying the wrong thing.

From the conversations I've had with people across the industry, it has become a tacit reliance on a small (often marginalized) group of people within the organization to be a voice for all aspects of D&I. In 2021, I would like to see all people take steps to educate themselves—demand training, read more books, attend more lectures—rather than relying solely on others to solve their problems or ease their concerns. It's time to hold everyone accountable. jJordan Hulse - Head of New Business While 2020 has been challenging, it has also shown us the power of representation as we begin to see more and more brands and consumers standing together for equal rights. I like to believe that 2021 will be the year that brands bravely represent people accurately in media. This is the year that no one feels uncomfortable in their own skin, in the workplace, or watching TV because they are no longer a minority in some way.
回复

举报 使用道具

全部回复
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
*滑块验证:
主题 1
回复 0
粉丝 0
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表